Whether you're the graduate yourself, or a attending a celebration - you want that perfect party dress that's classy and sophisticated, but still has enough style and edge that you can wear it again. Plus, it'll be in the photos that will last forever!! We're loving these new additions to our dresses collection -- graduation dresses that are warm weather ready and party perfect.
Change up your take on spring dresses by layering with a no-fail denim jacket. White keeps things unique and fresh! And the gorgeous details of both dresses will have you reaching for them time and time again in your closet. Whether you're seeking college graduation dresses or high school graduation dresses, we've got you covered. And the best part? You'll wear these party dresses all season long!
Shop this dress, here.
Accessorize with these earrings, here.
Shop this party-ready dress, here.
It's already that time of the year - graduation season is upon us! It's a season of celebrations, which naturally requires new outfits, sentimental gifts and graduation party recipes (time to find the perfect snacks and desserts). We're here to equip you more than just spring dresses - here are a few of our favorite easy party appetizers.
How cute are these mini three layer cakes? These delightful desserts from Style Me Pretty Living are a unique twist on traditional graduation cakes. They're sure to leave the graduate (and the party guests) grinning from ear to ear. These easy to recreate graduation party desserts from Style Me Pretty will leave everyone feeling warm and fuzzy inside, and their sweet tooth satisfied! And they're sure to spark even more graduation party ideas with the bright color scheme. Most adorable party treats? Achieved.
The mini trend continues with Foxes Loves Lemon's Taco Salad Wonton Cups. Another simple party food that's easy, delightful and tasty. Small appetizers are trendy for a reason - bulky foods and mingling don't mix. Guests will nibble on these tasty treats while socializing and enjoying the festivities. Toast to the graduate and munch on these Mexican appetizers!
Here are the Graduation Recipes to try:
Miniature Three Layer Cakes from Style Me Pretty Living-
- *You need a miniature whoopie pie pan
- Boxed Vanilla or Yellow Cake Mix
- Pink Frosting
- Coconut or Other Cooking Spray
- 4" Bamboo Skewers
- 1" Masking Tape
- Preheat oven according to box instructions.
- Prepare cake batter.
- Spray your whoopie pie pan.
- Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon into each space.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, watching carefully.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make your flags. these cake toppers are not only cute, they help hold each cake together.
- Cut 2" pieces of masking tape. Fold around top of bamboo skewer. Cut into a flag.
- Once your cakes are cooled, cut off the top of each to provide a flat surface. Save the rest for snacking!
- Using a pastry bag filled with frosting and a wide tip, pipe a dollop of frosting onto the first layer. Gently press the second layer on top. Repeat with another dollop of frosting and place the third layer on top. Repeat for the last time with a dollop of frosting, top with sprinkles then insert your skewer until it goes through all three layers.
Taco Salad Wonton Cups from Foxes Love Lemons -
These are a variation of other wonton recipes offered on Foxes Love Lemons.
Here's how to make the wontons:
Yield: Makes 24 cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 24 wonton wrappers (the ones I used were 4-1/2-inch squares)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 2 standard muffin tins with nonstick spray. Press 1 wonton wrapper into each cup, taking care to press again bottom and sides of cups. Lightly spray wrappers with additional nonstick spray.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove wonton cups from muffin pan and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before filling.
They then recommend adding, "layers of refried beans, cooked ground beef with taco seasoning, shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, avocado and black olives"
What are you wearing to your graduation parties this spring? Are you making any fun graduation snacks? Share your plans with us in the comments below -And don't forget to share with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest --- spread the inspiration!