Now is the perfect time to start creating Christmas treats for family, friends and all of your festive gatherings! Today we're guiding you through creating your very own AMaVo Festive Christmas Crunch. We love the original recipe found on Cooking Classy, and had to give it a try ourselves! You'll find it takes no time at all! Let us know how your batch turns out - comment below!
Here's what you need:
- 2 Bags White Popcorn
- 1 Bag Vanilla Candy Melts
- 1 1/2 Cups Broken Pretzels
- 1 Bag Red & Green M&Ms
- Holiday Paper Bags or Cartons
1. Melt Vanilla Candy Melts, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Drizzle over popcorn, and stir. Toss gently.
2. Toss in M&Ms and broken pretzel pieces.
3. To serve, divide into festive paper cups or bag for effortlessly adorable presentation.
Merry Christmas, AMaVo loves!
Our Christmas Crunch recipe is slightly modified from the original, found on Cooking Classy!