Feeling crafty? We've got a great DIY for you this week, perfectly fitting with our AMaVo Message of "Following Your Arrow". Follow our 7 steps in creating this unique wall decor!
1. Secure your first feather at the end of the dowel by tying a knot with the embroidery thread.
2. Continue wrapping the thread tightly around the feather to hold it in place against the dowel.
3. Select another colored feather, and slip through the wound thread.
4. Add the last feather and continue to wind thread, working your way down the dowel.
5. Cut a piece of scrap leather into a triangular shape to create the leather arrowhead for the other end of your arrow.
6. Place the leather arrowhead at the opposite end of the dowel. Cut two horizontal strips on the scrap leather along either sides of the dowel. Thread the twine through the strips and around the dowel to attach it.
7. Wind thread around the leather arrowhead a few times and tie to secure.
This chic wall decor piece can also become easily so much more. Add twine to hang on a wall and hook your necklaces around the wooden dowel. Instant jewelry holder! Get to crafting, AMaVo loves!